“Time to Work” Gardening Jacket
In pursuit of developing our signature pieces, we constantly revisit and upgrade our older designs from previous collections. The Time to Work Gardening Jacket is an updated version of the original work jacket from our very first collection.
This time, we’ve designed the jacket using in-house embroidery designs on the front chest moving it from the cuff, taking cues from classic silhouettes like Drizzler and Bi-Swing jackets and work uniforms. The back graphic is developed by hand stitching patchwork designs with deadstock and excess fabric making each piece one of a kind. The jacket is also finished with Multicolor Rope Lock embroidery on the collar, hem and sleeves, and we’ve added a YKK QuickFree® zipper allowing the garment to be undone in a quicker way.
Total Production Time: 23.50 Man Hours
- 100% 8oz Cotton Ripstop from COLLECT Japan
- YKK QuickFree® front zipper placket
- Front chest embroidery graphic patch
- Snap button sleeve cuff closure
- Signature rope multicolor accent stitchings on collar, waistband adjusters, cuffs, zipper placket
- Back pleats
- Back patchwork graphic
- Hidden side seam hand pockets
Model is 5’ 7″ (170cm) tall, weighs 130lbs (59kg) and is wearing a size S